The Comino Dress in White is elegant, refined and perfect for any occasion. The shoulder straps fall from the square neckline to the waist at the back, framing the back beautifully. Woven through the straps is a long self-tie that wraps around the body and fastens at the front to provide feminine definition to the waist and bust. This arresting dress is crafted from 100% organic linen and works as well with flats for a seaside lunch as it does with strappy heeled sandals for an evening soiree.
Luxury fabric sustainably made in Portugal.
Garment sustainably and ethically made in Australia.
PORTUGUESE ORGANIC LINEN
This luxury linen feels cool and comfortable on the skin. Offering superior drape and fluid movement with a relaxed finish.
- Fabric sustainably made in Portugal
- 100% Organic Linen
- GOTS Standard Certified 5.0
- EU REACH Certified
- Standard 100 OEKO-TEX® Certified
Cold gentle machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not spot clean. Do not tumble dry.
Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Store garment separately. Dry clean recommended.
- Fits true to size
- Open back with cut-out front
- Elasticated under-bust for an enhanced fit
- Wide self-tie wraps around waist to fasten at front
- Flared skirt silhouette
- Deep side pockets Invisible zip fastening at back
- Self-lined to hip 7/8 length falls to ankles