This 70s-inspired hand-crocheted statement piece can take you from sand and sun, and to festival and fete. The detailed weave features our signature boho pattern with a scoop neck, long belled sleeves and scalloped hem. The stunning crochet is painstakingly hand-crafted by fair-trade artisans and takes a month to create from start to finish - so this is a sustainably-crafted dress you can feel as good about it as you look in it!
- Gentle wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do not wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Rinse thoroughly after use
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear. Neutralize any residual evidence of chlorine by rinsing in cold water
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreen lotions may mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimsuit.